Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Visiting Sissy at CSULB

Today, Jubilee and I went to visit Alyssa at her dorm in Long Beach. We hung out in her friend Alex's room with her other friends Lauren, Daniel and Jeff and watched television on her pink Hello Kitty T.V. (too cute!). Jubers was a little shy but she warmed up soon enough. Then we went to Yorgurtland. Mmmm, yummy! I had peanut butter and blueberry tart--I know sounds gross together, but it was really good! Jubilee wasn't very interested in the yogurt. Instead she just wanted to walk around the shop and explore.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jubbers and Tammy! It was a pleasure getting to meet you. I hope to see you two again soon and hopefully next time Jubbers will dance for us! :)

    ps-the other friends name was Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, Grandma bought us the very same one! Only one problem, it's still a bit chilly here (27 when I left for work this morning) so Violet may have to wait a few months to wear it!

    ReplyDelete