Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jubilee's First Birthday


Wow, she is one. I took a lot of pictures on this very special day--271 to be exact. For more pictures of Jubilee's very first birthday, click here.

Her birthday party was a lot of fun. We also celebrated Alyssa's 20th birthday and my mom's sixty-something birthday. All the sisters came over and Uncle Kevin too. I think Jed must have asked me five times when was Uncle Kevin coming.

We were going to do cake and presents first, followed by a barbecue, but Jubilee got tired, so she took a nap while we barbecued. When she woke up, Mike and Jed performed a duet of "Happy Birthday" which she thoroughly enjoyed followed by cake and ice-cream. She really liked her cake, especially the frosting. (Takes after her mom and dad, I suppose). She didn't really get the opening presents thing, so I had to open them for her, but once she saw what it was, she got excited. For her birthday she got a purse, a pink plane, a pink pony, a big red ball, a super-soft stuffed monkey, a Dodgers outfit, a book, and a little car to sit on that she hasn't quite figured out yet. Her favorites were the ball, the plane, the monkey, and pressing all the buttons on the car.

Mother's Confession: I don't want any of my babies to ever grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment