Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
Mother's Day used to be so sad for me. I always thought that I would be happy on the day when I was to be celebrated, but for me, Mother's Day is also about the father. Without him, I wouldn't be the mother. I want to be honored by my children, but also by my husband. Is that weird? Selfish? I don't know. All's I know is that since I married Mike, Mother's Day has not been sad. I have my team mate to celebrate it with. So, thank you Mike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment