Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Hi, everyone! What a nice Mother's Day I had. It was perfect because I got to spend it with my own Mom (and Dad), two beautiful children, and my amazing husband who waited on me practically all day.

My parents took their RV down to Huntington. It was quite the set up--I wish I had taken a picture of it! Mike received many complements on his set up while my parents were down at the sand watching Jed play in the surf. We joked that even if my dad had been there, no one would believe it was his RV since he is currently missing a front tooth...(He's going through the process of getting an implant and explained that it was stupid to spend an additional $1,500.00 on a temporary crown...Yep, that's Art for you!)
Jed had a great time swimming and playing in the sand. He also brought his Lego's and got to play with them in the garage section of the RV. (Yes, it's THAT big.) He also collected a bucket full of shells, but unfortunately had to leave them behind. :( Didn't want to break any laws, you know...

It was Jubilee's second time visiting the beach and her first time swimming in the water and playing in the sand. She loved it and has no fear whatsoever. To view more pictures, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can put my blog link on your blog. Is it ok for me to put yours on? It looks like you had such a nice mother's day!! I can't believe how big and handsome Jed is! My mother's day was soo nice. We went to church and then Stanford pampered me ALL day long. :) I'll post more pics soon ... and I'll email you today too (not when I'm holding a baby as I am right now!)

    ReplyDelete