It's hard to believe Jubilee is almost two months old! I had to take her to the doctor because she's been projectile vomiting for a while. After describing her symptoms, the doctor confirmed that she's colicky and has reflux. We are now keeping a food/barf diary and on strict instructions to only feed her every 2 1/2 - 3 hours and only 4 ounces at a time. I guess we were overfeeding her! Shocking, I know. But the new schedule is helping a lot! In fact, we took her to a party to visit with some of her Ya Ya Aunties and she was an angle the whole time!
Grandma and Jubilee at the Garden Tour.
Sissy Lissy and Jubilee--our oldest and youngest!
I'm now not afraid to bathe her anymore. She barely fits in her tub and weighs a little over 12 pounds.
Auntie Christy and Auntie Beth at Auntie Bri's party.
No comments:
Post a Comment