She still spends time each day checking out her hands, and she now opens and closes her fists, which results in grabbing on to what ever is close by. I keep telling her it's not ladylike to lift up her dress, but I don't think she understands English yet. She has also learned how to stick out her tongue and lick her blanket, but we haven't been able to catch that on film.
Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Week 12--Jiant Jubilee
It's week 12 for Jubilee, but not quite 3 months by the traditional calendar. We think she weighs about 15 lbs. How is it that she got to be this big? Sometimes she just appears to be a giant head stuck on top of a baby body. She wears 3-6 mo. clothing. While the tops fit her fine, the pants are a little snug on the bum--just like Mom!
She still spends time each day checking out her hands, and she now opens and closes her fists, which results in grabbing on to what ever is close by. I keep telling her it's not ladylike to lift up her dress, but I don't think she understands English yet. She has also learned how to stick out her tongue and lick her blanket, but we haven't been able to catch that on film.



She still spends time each day checking out her hands, and she now opens and closes her fists, which results in grabbing on to what ever is close by. I keep telling her it's not ladylike to lift up her dress, but I don't think she understands English yet. She has also learned how to stick out her tongue and lick her blanket, but we haven't been able to catch that on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment