Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Eve 2010
The three days of Christmas start with Christmas Eve at our house. This year I made the same kind of ham that my grandma used to make, a good old fashioned Farmer John ham. Last year I served a honey-baked spiral-cut, but for some reason, even though they do taste good, I always remember my grandma's hams tasted like real meat so I decided to go for that this year and it turned out great. It did take over four hours to cook in my oven, but it was delicious. Uncle Kevin and Charlotte were also able to join us this year, although we missed my brother Randy and my sister-in-law Lisa and cousin Violet. We did get a visit from Santa this year at our house on Christmas Eve, which was new. You'll have to check out the video on the web album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment