Now that Christmas is over, I can post links to some of my latest creations...
Here's a photo book I made for my parents. It is a memory book of our last family vacation to Port Orchard, Washington. I had everyone sign one of the pages...(we are still waiting for Erin...) It turned out beautifully, and I did figure out how to get one picture spread across two pages.
Port Orchard Memory Book
The next one is my all-time favoritest book I've ever made in my whole life because it is the absolutely cutest EVER. It is an ABC book of V and B. The pictures our from our family vacation in Washington.
Violet and Jubilee's ABC's
The last one is a thank you / memory book of our Thanksgiving with the Menefee family. The Menefee's are my husband's sister's (Donna) daughter's family. They live in Corning, which is a few hours north of Sacramento, and for the past 4 (?) years they've generously been hosting Thanksgiving at their house. We know it is a lot of work for them, so I made this book to show our gratitude.
Thanksgiving with the Menefee's 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment