Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve



Our family tradition has evolved into spending Christmas Eve at our house, Christmas day at my parents' house, and the day after Christmas with Mike's family out in the desert.

When I was a kid, we used to spend Christmas Eve's at my cousins' house before they moved, and then spend Christmas day at my Grandma's. Christmas Eve was my favorite. I loved getting together with my cousins who were like brothers and sisters to me, but even better because we didn't fight as much.

This year, Violet and Jubilee got to spend time with each other, and boy did they have a great time! This time it was Jubilee's turn to say "mine," and Violet's observation about things that were the same including poo-poo's.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I remember those Christmas Eves at my parents house. Christmas was never the same after we moved to Washington. Believe it or not, I had no clue that you guys went to Grandma's Christmas Day without us.

    ReplyDelete