Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jed Gets Ready for Middle School






Today I registered Jed for middles school. I was very impressed with RSM's process. They were very organized, quick and efficient. There were 12 stations set up. At each station there were several parent volunteers to double-check paperwork and receipts. Jed got his PE clothes and they labeled them. He got his lock for the PE locker, and they etched his initials on the back right there on the spot. He had his picture taken, I joined the SPTA, and then we had a tour by one of the PAL kids who showed Jed where all of his classes would be. They were even selling Italian Icies (sold every Tuesday--Jed's already planning how to raise money for this) on the tour. We also got to talk to the band teacher and then joined the boosters club and purchased an "RSM band" sticker for the car. I asked Jed what car he wanted to put it on and he asked, "What car will be taking me to school?" Later we went to the store and we loaded up on Axe deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Here's what he had to say about that...



No comments:

Post a Comment