Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Haircut

Jubilee's hair is getting a little too long in the front and hangs in her eyes. Both Mike and my mom keep telling me to cut it, but I really didn't want to cut her precious baby hair! I decided to do it, since we're going on vacation in a couple days and I didn't want to keep sweeping her hair out of her eyes. Sometimes I use a clip, which is absolutely adorable, I must say, but she pulls them out eventually. So here it is...before and after shots of the hair cut. Not sure if you can tell the difference, but I sure can!


The bath.

The haircut.

The preservation in the Ziploc baggie.

I don't think Jubilee even noticed. She was too busy getting the wax out of her ears. . . and then in to her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment