Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Son, Jed


Have I mentioned that my son, Jed will be graduating from elementary school this week? He has grown into such a good natured person. He is smart, creative, musical, loves nature, is curious, inventive... The top picture is Jed at Disneyland when he was 12 months old. Even there, all he wanted to do was explore the puddles and rocks on the ground. The more recent is a picture of Jed at the lake this past weekend. I took Jubilee for a run in the stroller, and Jed accompanied me on his scooter, but his favorite thing was to check out the turtles that were basking themselves on the rocks.


Jed is also an excellent brother, both big and little. He adores all of his siblings and is especially good with his little sister and brother. After checking out the turtles, he helped Jubilee feed the ducks. Amazingly only her shoe fell in the water. Which reminds me, Jed has made two plunges into that very lake--both times when he was five. Once, we were walking around the lake and he fell in--all the way in. I pulled him out and carried him to the car. We were both drenched! The second time, a few months later, we were walking around the lake with Mike--it was when we were first dating, and he fell in again!



That's my boy! Even though he's graduating elementary school, he'll always be my baby.


2 comments:

  1. so cute! I can't believe he feel in the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, I REMEMBER ALMOST ALL OF THAT BUT I DIDN'T SEE HIM FALL INTO THE LAKE. I DO KNOW HE COULD SWIM THOUGH. YOUR RIGHT TAMMY, HE WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BABY. LUCKY YOU, NOW YOU HAVE TWO. LOVE GRANDMA DEGROOT

    ReplyDelete