Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Mother's Day 2012
This was a very special Mother's Day for me because not only did I get to spend it with Jed and Jubilee, I got to spend it with two of my step-daughters. My parents were there, too, but somehow they weren't in the pictures!!! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you. All this came from you (and Dad). And thanks to Mike who made me feel incredibly important and special. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment