Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer in Our Backyard

Everyday Jubilee and I spend some time in the backyard. She loves playing with the water. I find if I leave the hose on just a tiny bit, it will keep her entertained for a good thirty minutes. We have a little blow-up pool, but she won't sit in it. She prefers the bucket and Lily's water dish. Her other favorite things to do are take the rocks out of the bird-bath (It's not much of a bird bath, as it's filled with rocks), walk around with the pooper-scooper, and pull the buds off the rose bushes.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment