Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seal Beach with Karen

On August 27th, we went to visit my friend Karen in Seal Beach. It was Jubilee's first time going to the beach, but of course I left my camera in the trunk. Anyway, we had a wonderful time (which is pretty amazing considering how I feel about going to the beach--too sandy, too cold, too sticky, bad hair, etc.) and then had lunch at Rubies on the pier. On our way back, we walked through the town and stopped at a small store which had lots of sea shells, and Jed bought a key chain to add to his collection. The weather was perfect and Jed had a great time swimming in the not-too-big surf.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is my favorite beach. Thatis the beach where I would take you when you were a baby. We would siton the sand and I would tell you that your daddy was across the ocean waving to you. I'm glad you had a good time. Love mom

    ReplyDelete