Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rolling Over from Back to Front

It's official--she rolls over from her back to her front. The same day that I took the video of her almost rolling over, I found her on her belly for both of her night feedings. (Notice I wrote both night feedings-yes, she's regressed back to two feedings a night). But once she gets on her belly, she doesn't really know what to do! She hasn't figured out how to roll back over yet. I'll keep you posted! I also found her last night sleeping on her side--I think this is her favorite sleeping position. It is so cute! Her legs are so chubby that the top one just kind of sticks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment