Welcome to the Domokos Family Blog.



In 2004, Mike and Tammy married and joined families. In March 2008, daughter #4 arrived, bringing our total to seven. Collectively we have five beautiful, intelligent, and talented children: Alyssa, Lauren, Erin, Jed, and Jubilee Rose.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro!



We spent the day in Palm Desert with Mike's parents, Helen and Steve, and Mike's brother, Bubba. In Mike's family we call Helen "Grandma" and Steve "Puppa". You'll have to correct me on the spelling if I got it wrong, as I'm still a newbie in the Domokos clan.

Grandma and Puppa got to meet Jubilee for the first time, so it was very exciting for all of us. Grandma says Jubilee will be spoiled with all of her mommies, meaning Alyssa, Lauren, and Erin. Yes, they really adore her and we all had a great time. Jubilee was a bit frightened with Bubba, but more likely, I think it was his sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. ok, ok, I give up!!!

    It is Kelly, I work with Mike. Besides laughing my bum off at your "Juberisms", I can't find the exact date she was born!! 3-11,12,13? You will see why soon. You crack me up - the pictures are great!! I sure wish they had buzzychairs 19 years ago!! If you would, please forward the date to me at kelly143@sbcglobal.net.

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great. We're so glad everyone had such a good time. Lucky Jubers.
    Grandma De groot

    ReplyDelete